N is for....
Who built the ark?!
Our youngest bio child. He is 6 now and loads of fun.
He is our "fun" child
If there is a game to be played he will play it.
He Can't understand why school can't be fun, or why it can't be at home either :)
He is full of hugs
HE reminds us to take the time to snuggle up or play a game, and in a task oriented family..
that is a good thing to be reminded of.
that is a good thing to be reminded of.
Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Only one, but the light bulb has to WANT to change
A: Only one, but the light bulb has to WANT to change

3 comments:
Fun and Games!
Who wins?
Love
Gramma
Yep, I like that little guy :)
Aunt Bee
I'm sitting beside the little guy right now and he said to his little bro, "I can't come and play, I'm too busy snuggling with Mom." So typical of him.
Post a Comment