Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Q is for...

Quilting!

I tried to load a few quilt pics, but alas dial up has beaten me yet again! I have been quilting for about 8 years now. I have made quilts for babies, friends and family. I have started to finally make one for myself. It is my dream quilt, the one I saw when I first started quilting and decided that some day some how I wanted to make that quilt. A wedding Ring quilt! I have been working on it for several months now, and it will likely take me many more to complete the top of it. Especially as I have no sewing room right now, and I have two other quilts to finish before I can get back to my own! However, I find comfort knowing that it is there and I have started it!

1 comment:

Sylvia Ney said...

Have you ever considered making a business? Wal-Mart etc. are full of "cheap" quilts, but a lot of people would pay for specialized quilts. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.