H is for...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I once was a Hall, and yes we heard all the jokes when we were growing up, I have now been an Easton for 7 years! We now have a herd of kids and looking to add more. We have 2 minivans, and a lot of in-laws! We have a house and a mortgage to match. We serve an awesome God who has been generous with His blessings :) We have pets and tree house.We have secret words and special place. We are enjoying married life!
Happy anniversary my love
3 comments:
Hey, I said the same thing, myself, because, coincidentally, it is also my anniversary!
I love you too!
Happy anniversary you two! Seven years already! Where does the time go?
Happy Anniversary from one of the inlaws :) Ya there's lots of us but hey you'd never want your life to get dull would you?
Post a Comment