G is for
Globe!
I was surprised when I started to think of a "G" for today how many G's I came up with. Alot of Great words start with g, girl, grin, giggle, God, grandparents, gloves, galoshes, Great Big Sea, ginormous, the list is endless.
The deciding factor for me was a sweet little note from my sister-in-law way around on the other side of the globe!
They just had their 4th little girl and it has been a real experience not being able to help them or hold her! For most people the globe is becoming a smaller place, but for us... it seems to be getting bigger.
2 comments:
That's really true isn't it. All this technology kind of holds us together, but its not the same. Now if only I could come up with a "G" post!
yes, air travel needs to be greatly reduced in price!!
B
Post a Comment