Sometimes I find the quality of a study is rivaled only by the group you are doing it with. This is the case with Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby.
This was the first Bible study I had ever done. Not only was it the fist but one of the best.
It was through this study I learned about the importance of time alone with God.
I also learned about the importance of listening to wonderful, godly people, who have been there before you.
I was the youngest person in this group study by at least 40 years! I now encourage people of all ages to study together. There is so much wisdom out there, take advantage of it.
I would recommend this study for anyone.
1 comment:
me too. I recommend it. Ask me sometime how I ended up in the group I took it with. :)
Post a Comment