DISNEY WORLD!
We spent two days at Disney.
Here is a very small glimpse of wha there is to see there. Now I am not an amusement park person. So it was a bit of a sretch for me... but I had to admit.. I did have fun! And yes I want to go back..maybe we coudl take a few neices with us next time:) :)
We stayed at the Jazz Inn, which has a huge guitar and piano shaped pool!
and a mickey head shaped towel on the bed in the room:) We didn't spend much time at the hotel, but they offered movies around the pool for kids, and concerts and all sorts of fun things around the pool!
The boys first ride! Flying carpets!
the Winnie the pooh ride, finally getting into it!
Cinderella, for you girls out there, really was something to see
I think this was the peter pan ride
The best part of the Magic Kingdom for the middle boy was the Buzz Ride and of course Meeting BUZZ!
Yes EVERYONE wears ears down there... so we thought we'd try a few on for fun!
Yes EVERYONE wears ears down there... so we thought we'd try a few on for fun!









3 comments:
looks like lots of fun :)
Maybe one of these days we all can go!
I was wrong, the ride I thought was teh Peter pan ride, was actually the Goofy roller coaster! hence why Buddy looks a little scared!
Post a Comment