Sunday, April 05, 2009

The big 3!!
We celebrated his birthday on Sunday and Wednesday. We had a dirt and bug cake. That we served with plastic beach shovels! So much fun!
We found these little tweezers that light up when you squeeze them, so the little bugs in the dirt would light up as well.
He also opened his gifts Sunday, the big one being his lefty baseball glove!


On his actual birthday we headed over to the Atlantic Ocean for one last day! After Disney, we decided not to drive all the way home to come all the way back over, so we spent the night in a not so nice Days Inn, and headed in the morning to do some boogey boarding!

Sadly, the beach was red and purple flagged. Red being rough water, purple meaning, a lot of man of wars washing up on the beach. And yes Man of Wars are much different to Jelly fish. So the girls did only a couple of runs and then we headed further down the coast.

WE stopped for lunch at the wonderful sandwhich place, and saw this sign in the parking lot, check out the church name!!

That's my man, my gift from God.
I am so thankful for him and for what he brings to this family.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted the birthday pictures because now I understand better what I heard from him on the phone! What a cute kid!!
Aunt Bee