Saturday, February 02, 2008



Eastons On home renovations!


Well it is that time of year again! The time when we get our motivation to do a big push on the house. This year we have set up a three week plan to finish the painting, put up all the trim and the outlets etc. then the last week will be our beloved kitchen! Flooring and countertops!

All by March break when we head away for our anniversary!


Here is the hallway up stairs finally primed and ready for paint!

The dreaded stair well. If you are afraid of heights as I am it is a really long way up there!

Here is the only injury incured so far...the ladder jumped up and tried to knock me down the stairwell!!!!


Everyone getting in on the action!

And to add to our great week we were blessed with a snow day! It was such a momentous occasion we had to take a picture of it!

2 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Looks ambitious! Good for you. You'll enjoy having everything all freshly painted! And the kitchen! That's very exciting.

Anonymous said...

I love that you took a picture of the snow day!! It was a pretty exciting snow storm even if I did still have to go to work (it didn't start here till 930 so I only had to drive home in it) And now today there's tonnes of snow to play in!! Isn't it pretty!! Looks like fun painting and stuff, I don't think I've ever painted in my life, when we painted my bedroom at home the lovely babyish blue colour, I was too young and as you well know it is still that colour today with the great Precious Moments wallpaper!!
b