Last night Bronwyn and I went up to get her, her hamster! To see pure joy and excitement like that was certainly refreshing!
This past weekend, as many of you know, we have faced quite a bit of change in a very short amount of time:) but through it all God has reminded us of His small still voice. I am not saying these were signs from God. I am saying that they were great reminders that God cares about the littlest dteails of our lives. almost liked a blessed assurance, which just happens to be one of my old time favorites:) So here are the pictures of those gentle reminders....
The first one is unbeleivable... really....a butterfly was floating around our playroom Saturday afternoon. It is still here today alive and well.
The second is this plant . I have had for years and has never once shown signs of flowering capabilities! And this morning, as a gentle nudge, we saw this tiny bloom in the very centre of the plant. Again just a simple reminder that God is in control of even the tiniest detail!
Hope this encourages everyone who reads this today:)
2 comments:
Having lived these moments with you, I agree that God is here in the middle of it, no matter what the outcome.
Neat
B
Post a Comment