Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Christmas time!!

Last night the kids decorated their
Cookies from Grandma
They had alot of fun!
Sadly our littlest guy couldn't join in the
reindeer games as he was too sick to
play:(


They love that creatie fun stuff.....
Or maybe it's just the icing they like!











However... He was well enough to go to their first Christmas party! Where we decorated cookies and opened gifts that the boys had bought. Buddy took daddy shopping and picked out his own gift for his autistic friend we play with them every Thursday morning. He was so excited to buy it and wrap and finally today he was able to give it to him and he was just as excited!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun :)
Hope the little one is better today. Patti

Dennis and Valerie said...

Oh, it's great to come here and find several fresh blog entries! :) Fun to read what you are learning. The cookies look yummy. We haven't really done any extra Christmas baking yet this year- not sure if we will! Maybe my mom and I will do a little baking down in NE. :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

So cute, looks like so much fun, I'm so glad that the boys are learning about giving for Christmas cause that's the best part and they're naturally nice giving boys anyways! I live so close to the airport, I wish I could just jump on a plane and pop over to see all the fun you're all having!!
Love yas,
Aunt Bee