Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Holiday Inn

1942

This movie was so powerful for me. It really reminded me that God has it in control. I am so grateful that we have a God who cares enough to take care of the details that we may miss. In this movie the main character lies to his beloved to try to make her stay. He ends up losing her. As my family has been having to make some hard decisions this season, I was encouraged and felt peace that we can only make a decision as well as a human can. We hav ethe peace of knowing that all things work for the good of those who beleive on the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

2 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

I look forward to spending every holiday with you this year!! Thank you for the thoughts.
Ron

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this one, I'll have to check it out sometime.
Patti