Friday, June 01, 2007

For daddy

Hey dad, mom painted my cast today for me! It looks like a peacock blue but brighter! I saved a spot for you to write. Grandpa was the first to sign then Grandma then mom and then YOU! Hope you have a good weekend. We miss you :)




Love Bronwyn




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing now! I can't wait to see it so I can give you a hug! (and then sign it)
Lotsa love
Dad

Dennis and Valerie said...

It does look great, Bronwyn! You make wearing a cast look easy but I'm sure it is not! We're sorry you broke your arm and hope it stops hurting you really soon. Is it hard to take a bath or shower with it on?

Sabrina said...

I haven't tried yet! Is hard to eat adn get out of the van and close the door behind me. I can't write. I can't colour. It still hurts a little bit. I am looking forward to going back and seeing Missy...but not riding her for a while!
How is life? How are your girls doing? Having fun playing Bohnanza? My parents won't play with me anymore:( You guys should come visit soon.
Love Bronwyn

Anonymous said...

You will have to become ambidextrous!!
Love
Gramma E.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the picture, happy birthday to your mom and hope the "package" arrives on time and in one piece!! I'm sure you will find some really fun things to do with a cast on your arm, you are one of the most creative/imaginative people I know so I'm sure you will come up with something!!
Aunt Bee