:)
oops, that was me.Ron
See what you miss in the mornings:)
Ahh cute!! When am I gonna see you folks?!? Aunt Bee
When ever you come to visit :) We are home all of August. Maybe we coudl come up and go camping up near you!
that last picture...man.. he has the same neck and chin as Heidi!!!the rest of her head shape is different but those are the same :)ps. nice hair S ;) Patti
That's so funny- I was just thinking how much he and Aria look alike... but I don't see too much resemblance between Aria and Heidi. :)
Come you can pitch your tent in the backyard or you can live inside in luxury but do come!!Bee
Post a Comment
8 comments:
:)
oops, that was me.
Ron
See what you miss in the mornings:)
Ahh cute!! When am I gonna see you folks?!?
Aunt Bee
When ever you come to visit :) We are home all of August. Maybe we coudl come up and go camping up near you!
that last picture...man.. he has the same neck and chin as Heidi!!!the rest of her head shape is different but those are the same :)ps. nice hair S ;) Patti
That's so funny- I was just thinking how much he and Aria look alike... but I don't see too much resemblance between Aria and Heidi. :)
Come you can pitch your tent in the backyard or you can live inside in luxury but do come!!
Bee
Post a Comment