I just love this picture. I know I already posted it but I had to post it again! This is at our mother's day dinner. HE ate all of the food you see before him, plus the crust of kiddo's pizza plus his brothers fries, plus some of my chicken...AND.... dessert! No wonder he had put on two pounds when I took him to the dr's on Monday!
He is such a joy! He is really becoming a little boy. Truly sad for me. But a wonder to watch. To hear his little voice and how different it is from his brothers. Today he counted up to three! cop
ying his brother of course. Yesterday the two of them played outside in their playhouse. bug was inside handing food out to pumpkin through the window... too cute :)
I should put up a picture from today so you can see how much he has grown since Sunday!
1 comment:
Uh oh, you're going to have to up the grocery budget!! Ahh but he's cute. I wanted to comment on the last blog but couldn't do it the other day so a belated happy mothers day to you
Bee
Post a Comment