
This year for mother's day we stayed close to home. My mother was out of town. We were all too sick to go up North to see my Mother-in-law. So we had a quiet weekend. This year started with breakfast in bed. Yummy straight to gifts which included Jorge my new garden turtle and a baseball glove! I couldn't beleive it could get any better than this. If the day had ended there it would have been a perfect day! After church we bedded the boys down for naps and played outside for a while. Then much to my surprise after the boys woke up there was more...much more! My husband took us all out to a bird sanctuary and took pictures of me and the kids! I now have proof that these are in fact my children! What fun we stayed for about an hour... long enough for the black flies to find us and kindly escort us back to our van. Then off for a wonderful dinner at Kelseys. Now it has been a good two years since we have had a nice long sit down dinner. This dinner lasted a whole hour and a half. Neither of the boys were crying and everyone ate their dinners. What a mother's day treat that was. Surely I was dreaming :)
Back at home after the boys had been put to bed My little girl helped me do some gardening. Planting my mother's day flowers of course. And off for a good nights sleep.
I don't think I could ever feel so top of the world again. Thank you to my wonderful caring family for all of the thought and time you put into making a specail day for me. You were all so well behaved and caring. I love you all so much :)
MOM
1 comment:
Did you mean that it made you sick to think of going to visit your mother in law?
Now Sabrina Try again!
We'd love to see you all and measure those boys and the big girl too with a big hug!
love
Gramma
Post a Comment