Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yorkshire pudding!


I know I posted this already on the other blog. But for those of you who don't frequent the other one...I had to share! I was so excited last night after attempting the great feat of making yorkshire pudding that I had to take pictures!

After ignoring all warnings that the first few attempts would likely fall in or be too thick or just make a pan of pudding instead of the individuals..... I jumped right in a went for it! They were delicious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they were delicious too!
Ron

Sabrina said...

Thanks honey :)
Liana has her grandmothers old recipe for them so we are going to swap recipes and give them a try... so looks like roast beef again next week :)

Anonymous said...

wow, I love that stuff but have always heard it was hard --good for you, we'll have to make plans to try this sometime at your house--if I ever make it there, but then again, I could have the ingredients here when you come to visit me!!
Bee