Monday, February 05, 2007

The "Appy Ba-oon"

We celebrated our son's 2nd birthday this past weekend, on Superbowl Sunday What a "kickoff" to a great afternoon! We got him this frivolous balloon. He didn't really need anything, so we thought why not! It was the biggest one we could find. He is just awestruck at the size of this balloon, and that he can touch it and play with it just boggles his mind ( in the store you can't play with the balloons!) He also got his first puck to kick around on the ice, a book and some clothes and a remote control car.
We had fun playing out on the ice and shoveling snow and playing in the snow with Grandpa. Happy birthday bugaboo

For pics of the birthday cake checkout www.craftysabrina.blogspot.com



Pinics in winter!

It doesn't get much better then this! We were cleaning the playroom, and were getting awfully close to lunch so instead of breaking, we had a picnic lunch on the floor. What fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, :)
went to your new site to see the cake but not sure that I did. Is it there yet?
I really like that balloon!! Sure looks like fun :)
love to all, Patti

Sabrina said...

sorry Patti, I haven't gotten it up yet!

Dennis and Valerie said...

Cute little guys. He looks pretty pleased with that balloon! :)

I check here often, and I noticed your changes. I like your pet fish. I'm not really into facebook either... blogs and emails seem much better.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there for the picnic!!
Aunt Bee

Anonymous said...

I goofed again!!! I kept thinking S's birthday was today...Tuesday. However, as I looked at the calendar it said today is the 13th so I missed it by 2 days. So sorry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE FELLA!!! We love you even if we are absent minded. Aunt Patti, Uncle Bruce, Janelle and Heidi

Belinda said...

Hey Sabrina, I'm Belinda--Brenda's mom--and I just realized that you are the Sabrina that Brenda keeps telling me would like information about the writers group in Tottenham! If you go to whateverhesays and click on my profile, you can email me! I would love to tell you when we meet etc.
Blessings!