Hi sweetheart! Here are a bunch of Uncle Ronnie pictures for you... and one or two of Auntie Sabrina as well... enjoy. Lots of love, hugs and kisses ( share some with your sister... Uncle Ronnie and Auntie Sabrina
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
On Janelle's behalf, Thank you :) She hasn't seen them yet as she's gone for a few days with G&G. I know she'll be happy to see ALL of you in these great pics. P
2 comments:
On Janelle's behalf, Thank you :)
She hasn't seen them yet as she's gone for a few days with G&G. I know she'll be happy to see ALL of you in these great pics. P
Oh Fank You!! Auntie Sabrina XXOO Janelle :)
She sat and studied them for quite awhile and I'm sure she'll be asking to see them again and again. Much love to all in your family, Patti
Post a Comment