Let's see who really reads this blog and who just comes for the pictures! I have done some changes and no one has noticed... sigh apparently everyone is stuck on facebook.
I don't get it. I did a search for some old friends and yeah I feel old now! Alot of the kids on there now weren't even born when I was graduating! I think I will stick with my blogging and take my chances with those who are just here for the pictures!
Have a good week everyone :)
Sabrina is feeling old!
4 comments:
Feeling melencholy today? As for old, what does that make those who are older than you? I'm not old yet so how can you be old? :) I check in on your blog as often as I can. Not every day and somedays more than once if nothing has changed when I first look. It just depends. I love to see the pictures. I also enjoy reading what you write. So, keep blogging please, even if it is just for me. And please keep putting pictures on, Janelle likes me to show them to her. Although when we're done seeing all the cousins she keeps asking to see Uncle Ronnie :) Guess he's still a favourite with her :)love you,Patti
Thanks Patti! Not feeling lonely just old and tired! But it is just a feeling and those can be tricky little fellers can't they!
The kids here like to see the pics of the kids there as well.
Glad to see some new ones up!
Love to all over there...
PS tell Janelle I will get some pics of uncle Ronnie up soon :)
I'm here for it all, the good, the bad, and, when its pictures of me, the ugly!
I like blogs way better than facebook, so keep em coming!!
Bee
Post a Comment