HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO
I am a few days late getting these pics up, but that was because I was out to sea for a few days! Can't beleive she is 11 already! It feels like yesterday she was starting school at Jubillee Springs Christian academy.
Instead of my little pony it is Nintendo DS and MP3 ! Some days it is so sad to see her becoming such a youn glady and others days it is so exciting to see her grow.
This year as tradition stands, we went and got our hair done. she designed her own hair cut. it is wavy at the bottom with colored tips! Looks really good.
And one more.......

1 comment:
She's still little although I don't remember her at the last picture time. Ahh well, yes she's growing up and making interesting decisions on hair cuts, but yet she's a great little girl and still loves her new easybakeoven the best she said!
Aunt Bee
Post a Comment