Dad.
My husband is a great dad. our kids don't realize it yet just how blessed they are with a dad who exemplifies great character. I can't list them all or I will have nothing left to write about but the time I get to "I" !
the kids all know that when dad is available he will play a game, read, build a hydraulic arm, go for a bike ride, play baseball in the driveway watch ridiculous movies like the princess bride, will tell corny jokes, will pick them up from any of the four corners on earth, he will always try to steer them towards making their own choices, and will try to find a way to point out God in any situation.
What can I say the man is a great dad. I can only hope to be half a good a mom as he is a dad and from there I hope and pray our kids will turn out ok in the end :)
No comments:
Post a Comment