Wednesday, April 04, 2012

C is for Cousins

We have cousins everywhere! 
Here in our home town, 
Further away in Ontario
And even further away in the Philippines

I wish I could post a picture of all our cousins... but sadly I don't have any new pictures of any of them
( hint hint)

A little late.. but I think this is the last pic we have of all the cousins together ( missing a few by now!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for cousins!
You always have them once you get them! It isn't like friends who come and go!
So be good to your cousin! The way you treat him or her now will go on and on in his/her memory and you can always just pick up where you left off with them!
......from someone who has lots of cousins that I always appreciate, whether I see them or not!!
Margaret