L is for...
LAEL!
I know I have not mentioned any other family here in this A-Z challenge. But today I wanted to say hi to our soon to be 7 niece who is way across the ocean! Seeing as we don’t have skype at home we don’t often have the chance to talk to Lael. When Lael and her family moved, she was becoming an incredible reader. She would sing any time anywhere morning or night!
She still has a wonderful smile, and I’m sure she is a great help to her mom with her sisters. We hear she is really good at school. She is loved lots by all of us here in Canada :) so are her sisters, mom and dad (and Aunt!)
1 comment:
Aww! I just saw this! I haven't made my blog rounds in a long time. I'll make sure Lael gets to read it. :)
Post a Comment