D is for...
Daughters!
I am a daughter and we have a daughter. So I think my husband is doubly blessed :) Not only am I daughter of my parents here on earth, but I am a daughter of the King as well. Which is pretty cool if you ask me. However, I would much rather discuss our delightful daughter this time. Our daughter is now 15 years old. Her thoughts are filled with visions of driving a truck, sleeping in, reading her favorite book, and snacking :) She is beautiful and kind hearted. She has a wonderful gift of making us laugh. She has a good head on her shoulders. She is super smart. She has an incredible amount of patience, which she has inherited for her dad (thank you for marrying me and teaching her patience honey!). She has a real talent in the arts: Painting, computer arts, Cello, etc. She excels at whatever she puts her mind to. She has a tender heart, one that ponders a great many things. There are a great many things we love about our daughter. So as we raise her to be the godly, graceful, and gracious young lady we know she is. We want her to always remember that she is very precious to us.
3 comments:
a great girl to be sure :)
So glad to have her and her Mother in the family
G&G
yup, ditto
B
Post a Comment