Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Glad this week is almost over!
Our little man started school today! And boy was he excited! no way mom was driving him to school.. NO WAY... he was going to take the bus there and back! I was forbidden from comng to the school ( thankfully I had to pick up forms today so I got to sneak in see him into his class) My dearest friend reminded me how cruel I was to send this precious little man all by himself on the giant scary yellow bus! in the rain no less!

Our daughter absolutely refused to have her picture taken on her first day of grade 9 which was yesterday.. so yes that is two days in a row of gutwrenching, second guessing, self inflicted turmoil! However... instead of grade nine I thought it would be fun to put up her pictures from her first day in JK!
Isn't she precious!
Both kids have had great first days, I am glad we don't ever have to do that again :)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news and good beginnings ....may they finish well!!
Gramma

Anonymous said...

Some cute kids!!
Love you, glad it went well
Aunt Bee

Dennis and Valerie said...

Wow- big week at your house! :) Yes, very cute pics. I love seeing the ones of numero uno when she was little. What a cutie. Too bad she wouldn't let you take her picture this week for those of us who never get to see her anymore. Hint, hint. :)

Sabrina said...

yeah sorry, with dial up well no pictures... we feel very negligent!
We will try to get more pics up of the big kids and little kids!

Join Us For Breakfast said...

the little man looks so grown up an happy about school :) and the little girlie was sure excited to go way back when wasn't she. So cute :)
love to all
Patti