Pictures to follow... some day!
but here is a snippet from our lives!
The kids are all back in school!
Ron is keeping nice a busy
I am just as busy if not more so!
We are incredibly thankful for the shower of blessing we are able to dance in day by day,
So here is a sample of our summer thankful list
Dinner in BC!
Painting a bathroom with family:)
A finished living room.
Baseball every week.
Back to school clothes for our girl from one very generous thoughtful family.
Healthy children.
Kids who sleep through the night.
My parents coming home safe and sound FINALLY!
No serious injury in the big storm.
Great neighbours
Our nieghbourhood chickens
Our newest family member:)
facebook so we could watch the Tiger cruise day by day
Blogs so we can see the rest of our family
Two vans
My brother made it home safe from somalia
New homes for our family:)
An up and coming trip to Stratford
An up and coming baseball road trip
hair
A new washer and dryer
the jungle book on DVD for $5.00!
And so much more
Thank you God for loving even us
5 comments:
Wow God blesses a thankful Heart!
Love
Gramma
yup, lots to be thankful for :)
Hair?
Thank you for that great list! Good to be reminded.
Yes hair!
I love that I can do anything with hair, change it's color, it's length its texture.... I am thankful for hair!
Some just don't have much do they sonny?
Post a Comment