Thursday, June 04, 2009

The work of an artist!
It's my birthday today.
So to celebrate my mom, daughter and I all went to get our hair done together. To my great relief our daughter did not choose red hair today, instead she went with a dramatic cut.....



If you look at the post below you will see the picture of her from this morning! What a change one hour will make!
On a personal note she has been encouraged to take art lessons by her informal art teacher. Claiming she has an incredible natural talent ( which we all already knew!)
I will see if I can scan in her latest art projects for some early viewing!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday there you older lady!!
Gramma

Dennis and Valerie said...

Happy Birthday, Sabrina!

Cute hair cut, Bronwyn!

Where is the picture of the birthday girl?

Anonymous said...

Happy day, I'm glad she didn't go red too, I love the hair ... do you think i could go that short? And yes, I wanna see your new do
B

Join Us For Breakfast said...

ya, I wanna see yours too :)
looks good girlie :)
love ya all
P