A valentine's day quiz for you to enjoy!
For Valentines day this year we opted out of gift giving for the kids, instead we decide to make it a family affair, we all picked one thing we wanted to do for the day, then, went and did them!
Your quiz, is to match the event with the person who chose it!
We started our day with (1)Breakfast at our local diner.
Then off to the (2)Library for the family drop in reading program
Then to our craft shop to (3)play with the rather large Thomas the Train play set
After lunch and naps we headed out to go (4)Bowling....
5 comments:
I guess mom, 4yr old, 2 yr old, dad, 13yr old...am i right?
My Guess:
1)13 year old
2)Mom
3)3 year old
4)Dad
5)2 year old
Although I have to admit that Patti's answers make the most sense, I have to guess something different just for fun! :)
1-2 year old
2-dad
3-4 year old
4-teenager
5- mom
will there be a prize?? sounds like fun all around though!!
b
Wow, that was some good guessing!
And yes I think we shall have a prize for fun!
1 - Dad
2 - 2 year old
3 - 4 year old
4 - Teenager
5 - Mom
So Bee I guess that makes you the closest!
Bronwyn will make you a free smore at a campfire in Quebec!
YUM!!!!
B
Post a Comment