Tag I'm it
Now, I had to cheat just a little bit, because of the way our pictures are set up.
Here it is, our picture......

Now the rules are you are supposed to pick a picture from your photo folder, from the fourth file, fourth photo, however, we have a very intensive picture system that ended here! Now I am supposed to explain this picture, alas I can't! It is from my husbands, mothers side, and I haven't the slightest clue who is in the picture or what they were doing!
SO...... for all you lurkers out there, now is your chance to post a comment..... Fill me in on what is happening in this picture:) Even if you don't know, guess, make up a story, have some fun, and let's see who of you actually read my blog, and who of you just look at the pictures:)
12 comments:
Well my dear daughter =in -law you know all these people but the eldest one the best as she is your mother you never wanted!!
We were farmers and once every other summer we went to the beach, otherwise the "crick" was the best place to learn to swim after the cows had their watering !!!
So here we are all lined up on a sand dune at Sandbanks Prov park... my mom's favourite pic!(Granny's)
and Al's only one likely!!
So I believe it is Joyce, Linda, Donna, Margaret, Alan and Rod (left to right, Aunt/Uncle/Mom titles respectfully added). Hope I got it right!! I also love this picture!
B
I think U. Al is looking as ornery as ever!
Well, I just looked up the definition of ornery and that is not what I meant. So, shall I say, U. Al is looking as mischievious as ever.
ok, I have to do more than lurk - and put in my 2 cents worth - eldest is the best?! guess there has to be some perk for being the eldest eh ;)
from the one that's ten years younger than the eldest!
Some never really grow up nor read very closely :)
Now Mom and Aunt Joyce stop your fighting! Your sister is preshy! Talk nice. I believe Mom said Sabrina knows the eldest the best (whether she wants to or not).
I just had to tell my mom and my aunt to stop squabbling on facebook. Now it looks like my mother-in-law and aunt-in-law are squabbling! Tsk, tsk.
I humbly beg your pardon. I read wrong. Whats preshy?
Your sister is preshy
Yeah, but what's it mean - precious? Yeah, I think she's pretty much ok too, but don't tell her that!
Yes preshy is MacLean for precious
B
Post a Comment