AHHHH Fun times in the winter:)
No we are not down south! I love this picture because if you look close you can see the knee deep snow outside the windows! We were whisked away for the weekend to Toronto for some swimming for a combined birthday celebration for the kids.
No we are not down south! I love this picture because if you look close you can see the knee deep snow outside the windows! We were whisked away for the weekend to Toronto for some swimming for a combined birthday celebration for the kids. Our little man turning 4!
Two birds of a feather these two are!
You'll hav eto check out the craft blog for the shots of these goodies,
I made him a pillow case with matching sleeping bag and pillow for his little blue dog!

The hit of the day...HOTWHEELS!
It is the starter set that has loops and jumps and crashing cranes! The neat part is that they all attach and you can add other tracks to this starter set!
Two birds of a feather these two are!
You'll hav eto check out the craft blog for the shots of these goodies,I made him a pillow case with matching sleeping bag and pillow for his little blue dog!

It is the starter set that has loops and jumps and crashing cranes! The neat part is that they all attach and you can add other tracks to this starter set!


3 comments:
Very, very cute cake. The swimming looks like great fun. Happy Birthday early, big 4 year old!
Wow Valerie that was super quick commenting! The cake was incredibly easy.. I recommend i, but if you want to know where I found it... I found it in a womans weekly ( australian) book that my husband gave me for Christmas.
It has a ton of great and Easy cake ideas.. no fancy pans needed.
Ok, that is the absolutely cutest cake I've ever seen and I hang out browsing on coolest-birthday-cakes.com fairly often!!!
love to all,
Patti
Post a Comment