Friday, January 09, 2009

There are two posts today! Enjoy:)
Ahhh Sparks!
We missed cubbies but had a great time all the way through the sparks program! Her first sleepover!



Yep hard to beleive those two little girls had a sleep over,



they look so young and well too young to be having sleepovers!



Her first boat!



Grandpa bought her her own boat.



Grandpa never bought me MY own boat......:)



Sadly the " Baby Bulldog" sank this year!



Not too bad for lifespan if you ask me!!



Here is our little girl.



Not much has changed in this regard,



she still likes small spaces and loves to read!




Her first school



AND



Her first self given haircut!

Her first Horseback riding lesson.....



and later grounds for meeting my husband!





Her uniform from Jubilee Springs Christian Academy





And second self produced hair cut






3 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

Both these posts are awesome :)
I love you both!

Anonymous said...

Ron's right they're great!
P

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this week!! I'm so excited for her birthday to come!!
Aunt Bee