I am thinking I should get a uniform for Easton Elementary!
Picture perfect princess
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now this I remember!! Thank you so much for these!! It's amazing how much she looked just like herself as a baby and on up, she's the same girl!! Give her a huge hug from me, I love her!! Aunt Bee
no uniform for home!!!! Have you forgotten so quickly how crazy expensive those things are??????? especially if someone takes the sissors to it??? seems to me I remember a conversation about that! :) Happy Birthday Girlee!It's been fun to watch you grow up here this week. You're a great girl and we love you very very much. Aunt Patti and family
4 comments:
Now this I remember!! Thank you so much for these!! It's amazing how much she looked just like herself as a baby and on up, she's the same girl!! Give her a huge hug from me, I love her!!
Aunt Bee
no uniform for home!!!! Have you forgotten so quickly how crazy expensive those things are??????? especially if someone takes the sissors to it??? seems to me I remember a conversation about that!
:)
Happy Birthday Girlee!It's been fun to watch you grow up here this week. You're a great girl and we love you very very much.
Aunt Patti and family
I'm trying to figure out who she is holding sitting on the floor at G&G's house?
B
I am pretty sure it was lael.
Post a Comment