HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I can't beleive it has been two months since I was last here! Schooling and Chirstmas sure does take up alot of time!
I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did. We were able to bless those who didn't have enough warm mittens and scarves through a mitten drive the girls did! What a great experience that was! We had all of our family ( both sides) this year at our home for Christmas! Again what joy it was to share our home with those we love. We did our annual jump off the roof... which our oldest son was able to participate in this year!
We tobogganed and spent many an hour infront of our brand new Wii! It seems our littlest guy is turning out to be permantly left handed:) At least that is the way he bats!! We were able to spend more time than we imagined with family. Specifically with my brother before he is deployed in a month. (bittersweet)
Here are is just a glimpse of our Chirstmas fun.
Enjoy and I hope that here and now in the new year you each still hold dear to your hearts the true meaning of Christmas.
Our new Super Blue Super Hero!
Our daughter was given a real artists easel with oil paints and brushes and some canvases.....here is her first work of art!

The artist and her inspiration

The artist and her inspiration
Every Christmas eve we let the kids open one gift each... new PJ's! this way they are in nice clean new jammies for Chrsitmas morning pictures:)
Here they are getting ready for the annual jump!
3 comments:
Should I try to get a video of the jump up?
I think it may be too long to put up for most people to watch... we'll just have to invite everyone over to watch it!
Sure nice to have you back! I'd watch the dvd if you posted it from school or someplace with highspeed!!
Love youse, happy new year
B
Post a Comment