Tuesday, January 06, 2009

13 Years in review.


As our daughters birthday approaches, I have found myself in a constant time of reflection. ( And some people thingk turning 30 is a big deal!!!)

So I will do my best to find great pictures from the last wonderful 13 years to share with you all!

Enjoy our walk down memory lane!



Born January 11, 1996

12:54 pm

19 inches

6lbs 12 oz


10 fingers

10 toes

1 Geographical tongue!

6 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

you forgot that it adds up to equal one beautiful young lady!

Sabrina said...

I'm getting there!!!

Join Us For Breakfast said...

what's a geographical tongue?
P

Sabrina said...

it looks like a map of white lines on her tongue. Sometimes they crack and sometimes you can't even notice.
Apparently it is of no concern but she has had it since birth.

Anonymous said...

This is exciting, I wish I could remember this day so thanks for the photos etc. Tell the girlie I'm excited for her!!
Aunt Bee

Dennis and Valerie said...

Yes, very exciting indeed! :) What a cutie.