Friday, January 16, 2009

The bithday party was a success!
We had 6 girls for dinner and a movie andsome of my " crazy games"
As the jr girls call them!

That was Friday night, Her friend spent the night, so that on Saturday Ron & I could head out to the movies!
Side note: Fireproof. We were invited to go and see Fireproof the new Kirk Cameron movie that has been over hyped on the radio. The tickets were $5.00 and the movie was being shown at a local church. Surprisingly fantastic. It was a very well done, real movie. If you have the opportunity to go and see it in your own neck of the words. Please take the evening and go. Well worth the cost of babysitting!

Sunday was her actual birthday so we treated her to dinner at the Mandarin. very yummy... very expensive.
She now has moved her room upstairs! So here is the only picture I could get uploaded for you all!

1 comment:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

Looks great in the picture. I miss you guys:) see you soon!