I put the second picture as my desktop one:) Thank you. These sum up that little fellow in so many ways.
love love love them!!! especially the top 2 and bottom2 and well ya know :) such a go-er and daddy chasing behind too cutep
very cute, is coco as good at skipping rocks as uncle Dennis, if not perhaps he should be teaching the little monkey. thanks for kid picsB
Oh yes he is a terrific stone skipper! He is much better than I and we've been skipping stones here since we were kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I put the second picture as my desktop one:) Thank you. These sum up that little fellow in so many ways.
love love love them!!! especially the top 2 and bottom2 and well ya know :) such a go-er and daddy chasing behind too cute
p
very cute, is coco as good at skipping rocks as uncle Dennis, if not perhaps he should be teaching the little monkey. thanks for kid pics
B
Oh yes he is a terrific stone skipper! He is much better than I and we've been skipping stones here since we were kids!
Post a Comment