
It snowed today!
Winter is on it's way
Bringing with it's beauty of white
Hot chocolate and long winter nights

tobogganing, and toques
snow forts and boots
snow balls, and snowmen
sparkles from heaven

Crystal snow crunches underfoot
igloos in the front yard are put
night at the lake,
a perfect escape

scarves and mittens
I must say I'm smitten
the beauty so fresh
the cold takes my breath

Winter is here
hold each other near
the frost and the snowflake
together they make

beauty so incredible
and also so edible
From a warm winter fire
I find my hearts desire

A season of white
to our kids delight
snow angels descend
to bring peace to all men

I have been reminded of the poems I used to write in days of old!
So I thought I would give it a go again!
Hope you enjoyed... at least had a little chuckle!
I had to keep adding to it to fit all the pictures!!


4 comments:
can't wait to come home:)
Fun, fun, fun
enjoyed the poem :)
we've got flurries here too. it was fun to see them. Jaj kept wandering around with her tongue out :P
:) P
funny no snow here
yet
so, you're a poet and I didn't know it!
B
Our girls were thrilled to see the snow yesterday morning and Squeak asked to ride to childcare on the sled. :)
Post a Comment