Saturday, March 22, 2008

INTRODUCING.......

The Easton Boys Praise and Worship Duo!!!!


Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Let the earth hear his Voice

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, let the people rejoice.....

A little translation for anyone who couldn't make out his words:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise the Lord :)there's lots of reason for that :)aunt Patti

Anonymous said...

Granny would be so pleased... that's her song. She usually just sang "Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, hum hum hum hum hum...." :) Patti (again)

Anonymous said...

She sang Praise Him, Praise Him, but whatever the case she'd be pleased, just like we all are, that video is so extra precious!!
Love,
Aunt Bee

Sabrina said...

I also posted some new pics below:)

Anonymous said...

ya, Bee, a few minutes later I realized I'd made a mistake but couldn't get back to it till now...but like you said...she'd still be pleased :)
Patti