BIRTHDAY FUN!!!
This years birthday theme was Blue's Clue's. So I gave the ice cream cake a try. The bottom was oreo, than chocolate ice cream, skor bar filling, vanilla on top, to top it off... blue whipped topping. The four toe prints were oreo ice cream sandwhiches. Again covered with blue whipped topping!
It was greatly enjoyed by all!!!!

The day started off with balloons!! Two year old balloons for a very active two year old! We do our best to have the house decorated for when the kids wake up on their birthdays. The olders one just gets streamers! The younger ones enjoy the free floating ballons!
5 comments:
Well, I'll comment then, great pictures, cute kids, that action shot with the balloon is great!
I love you.
:) hi, little guy, happy birthday :) sorry I forgot again...I seem to have a mental block on when your bday is :( looks like you had a fun day.
love you, Aunt Patti
So cute and fun!!
B
Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I'm glad our girls got to sing to you on your special day. We love you little man!
I personally like his intensity in the "balloon" shot!
Post a Comment