Tuesday, March 20, 2007



Here is our little guy at swimming lessons.

He can do the doggy paddle and back float. But has a struggle with front floats still. he doesn't seem to want to be still enough to float!

Here he is quite pleased with himself That he is splashing mommy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer will soon be here and we'll splash with him too!!
A Bee

Anonymous said...

sounds like he's a pretty good swimmer already :) Good job little guy :)
Thanks for all the great pics. Keep em coming.
Aunt Patti
Oh, I just read "Stella, Queen of the Snow" to Janelle. It made me think of B__ and S---. I could picture it being them!! :) There's even a picture of Sam in the story that looks so much like your S. If you've never read it we should show you. :)

Sabrina said...

Never read it. I will hav eto see if we can find it in the local library.