Thursday, December 07, 2006







Sigh,



Christmas is coming, and sadly our tree is still no where to be found. When did Christmas get so busy?! It looks like now our tree will be lost on some poor tree lot for another week.






So in the meantime... I thouht I had better get some pics up here or no one would visit me again!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice to see you're back :) I was going to give up on you ( not really tee hee) but when I saw you'd commented on Val's I thought I'd check in on you too. :) You're so lucky to have all that nice snow. :) It's too cold here today so even if there was some we wouldn't go out in it. The school concert is tonight. Just Bruce is going. Janelle's class does a little program next Friday afternoon so we may go to that. Well, just wanted to say hi. We love you all, we'll see you in a few weeks :) XO Patti