Pampered chef going great. I have a show next weekend where I am doing up a chocolate tart and homemade truffles.... oh yum! I am offering to keep wishlists here for reference for birthdays anniversaries, and Christmas ideas... just in case you guys were interested!
Oh and Patti... February.. keep me in mind all the stone wear is 60% off for host... any two peices you want!! I am thinking of hosting a show myself!!
Bronwyn's cross country meet...

Just a silly one of our boy!!

This is what we woke up to this morning!!

And this is what I got my mom for her Birthday. A sewing class for the both of us on how to make placemats! What fun! We still have so much work to do but are enjoying the time together! Mine is the bottom fall one, and mom's is the Christmas one!

Our boys playing together at the table! Which reminds me, we are going to be moving to two boosters very soon, any one interested ina high chair... gramma... maybe we can replace one of those older ones with the one we have, it reclines etc, for the newest little Easton to come!!

3 comments:
hi what beautiful snow, can't wait till that's here. I love snow... well, until March then it can go. :)
Keep reminding me about Pampered Chef for Feb. I'll try to plan something early in the month so my guests can plan something later in the month and still get the great deal. hi to all the family
Patti
Yay, you updated! :) That snow is pretty, but as far as I'm concerned you and Patti can keep it for a little while longer. :)
The high chair at G. and Gr's sounds like a great idea!
Looking forward to this weekend!
Maybe we can send it home with them when they come on December.... anything else wanted/needed up there. Swings, bouncey seats, baby bath, anything really! We want it out of our house!
We are counting the days until our next garage sale, or someone in the family has a boy..which ever comes first!
Post a Comment