WHAT A WEEK!!
First We get our usual head/chest cold. So of course we had to put him to bed.....

Then, Our littlest tyke ( and yes he is officially our littlest!! ) takes his first ever trip to the emergancy room. And of course there is the usuall everyday ups and downs, like losing our van key, starting a Bible study, pressures of work, house cleaning, marriage stresses.
So tonight I am treating myself and heading out to the local pool with a girlfriend from work. Oh yeah and I have to stop and pick up hamster food on the way home if I am not too late to hit Walmart, oh I should stop and pick up some more cream, and oh and I needed to hit the dollar store for hangers, oh drats, maybe when the kids leave home I can treat mysekf to a night out!!!
2 comments:
I forgot to mention..... Our littelest tyke has started to sit up this week and say dada and blow rasberries! finally.
And Our middle guy is finally up over 20 lbs!! We are having a good week!
Little "Jed" looks so tiny in your big bed. ;) I figure it is a mother's night out if I get to go grocery shopping alone! LOL
Post a Comment