Confessions of a stupid head!

Well as it turns out I found our van key today. Sadly I can't say I can blame the loss on anyone but myself. I found the key in a sweater that was hanging in the closet. Of course though our ignition is already torn apart at the mechanics.
On the bright side we don't have to replace the door locks.
OH I feel terrible.


Well as it turns out I found our van key today. Sadly I can't say I can blame the loss on anyone but myself. I found the key in a sweater that was hanging in the closet. Of course though our ignition is already torn apart at the mechanics.
On the bright side we don't have to replace the door locks.
OH I feel terrible.

I am so sorry honey for the cost of losing the key... take it out of my Christmas money :)
No comments:
Post a Comment