Ron is 49.
He is married and has 4 kids.
He is quiet and thinks alot.
He makes funny jokes and has strong hands.
He has broad shoulders and usually can be found in jeans and t shirt.
He has a heart for little kids and is often the one the kids will run to first.
He is intuitive and often notices things long before anyone else.
He has a dark side just like the rest of us.
He procrastinates and struggles with selfishness.
He enjoys ice cream and leisure.
He is the one I said I do to.
He is the one who can build me up and make me soar like no other on earth.
He is also the only one who can clip my wings and cause me to be flightless.
He has seen my darkest.
He is who I want to grow old with.
No comments:
Post a Comment