Sunday, May 06, 2012



Our ride today:
We started down at Victoria, went up along the coast to Duncan, then across to Lake Cowichan, Over to Port Renfrew where we stopped for lunch then back along the coast to Victoria.

It took us about 6 hours.  on the motorcycle. I am sore :)

But it was amazing. Towering trees, glistening ocean, majestic mountains, The glory of God was everywhere. It was breathtaking.

I will post pics when I can :)



2 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

That's a long ride, is the Lake Cowichan to Port Renfrew stretch that logging road we took before?

Sabrina said...

it looked familiar.... so I am going to guess yes. But I don't remember it being paved. but there were alot of side logging roads that connected into this one. So my thought is yes :) We were on this one. I forgot to mention we saw a deer in the road, a black bear, and almost got hit by a lady backing up out of a parking spot. :)