G is for Grace
It has been a rough season here at our house the past few months, And if you can't tell I have been trying to focus my A-Z around family, but I just couldn't think of a G, I know we have grandparents, and I pulled a few pics of ancestors out, but these two songs hit me in the shower this morning, Grace Grace God's Grace, We have been solely living on the grace of our Lord these last few month's, and the second I am so glad I'm a part of the Family of God, I only put one verse of the hymn at the bottom, the one that speaks volumes of why family is so important.
Marvelous grace of our loving Lord,
Grace that exceeds our sin and our guilt!
Yonder on Calvary’s mount out poured,
There where the blood of the Lamb was spilled.
Grace that exceeds our sin and our guilt!
Yonder on Calvary’s mount out poured,
There where the blood of the Lamb was spilled.
Refrain
Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within;
Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that is greater than all our sin.
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within;
Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that is greater than all our sin.
Sin and despair, like the sea waves cold,
Threaten the soul with infinite loss;
Grace that is greater, yes, grace untold,
Points to the refuge, the mighty cross.
Threaten the soul with infinite loss;
Grace that is greater, yes, grace untold,
Points to the refuge, the mighty cross.
Refrain
Dark is the stain that we cannot hide.
What can avail to wash it away?
Look! There is flowing a crimson tide,
Brighter than snow you may be today.
What can avail to wash it away?
Look! There is flowing a crimson tide,
Brighter than snow you may be today.
Refrain
Marvelous, infinite, matchless grace,
Freely bestowed on all who believe!
You that are longing to see His face,
Will you this moment His grace receive?
Freely bestowed on all who believe!
You that are longing to see His face,
Will you this moment His grace receive?
Refrain
I’m So Glad I’m A Part Of The Family Of God
You will notice we say “brother and sister” around here
It’s because we’re a family and these folks are so near
When one has a heartache we all share the tears
We rejoice in each victory in this family so dear
It’s because we’re a family and these folks are so near
When one has a heartache we all share the tears
We rejoice in each victory in this family so dear
I’m so glad I’m a part of the family of God
I’ve been washed in the fountain
And cleansed by His blood
Joint heirs with Jesus as we travel this sod
For I’m part of the family
The family of God
I’ve been washed in the fountain
And cleansed by His blood
Joint heirs with Jesus as we travel this sod
For I’m part of the family
The family of God
No comments:
Post a Comment