yay hurray :)love you!
Good for you Solomon!Gramma
Oh, I guess I gave up on you bloggers for a bit and missed this exciting news!! Congratulations little buddy!!Love you,Aunt Bee
That's what happens bee, we like to surprise you! We are hoping to have some sor tof highspeed by the end of the month.. so hopefully more blogging to come!
Argh! The tooth fairy'll be getting that soon enough!(Late post I know :P)Your husband's blog is brilliant by the way.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yay hurray :)
love you!
Good for you Solomon!
Gramma
Oh, I guess I gave up on you bloggers for a bit and missed this exciting news!! Congratulations little buddy!!
Love you,
Aunt Bee
That's what happens bee, we like to surprise you! We are hoping to have some sor tof highspeed by the end of the month.. so hopefully more blogging to come!
Argh! The tooth fairy'll be getting that soon enough!
(Late post I know :P)
Your husband's blog is brilliant by the way.
Post a Comment