We spent the early afternoon today making applesauce ornaments, we had planned to make them with the cousins, but we didn't end up having enough time, so we thought we would post the pictures for them instead!
Snack break! Here is our littlest creative genius at work creating the perfect snack...
he got a 10 on presentation!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lots of fun there Now what will you do with them .. eat them or decorate the tree ? Love Gramma
3 comments:
Lots of fun there Now what will you do with them .. eat them or decorate the tree ?
Love
Gramma
Button thinks the ornaments look good. "I love you," she says. I wish we would come to your house today again."
It is too bad we didn't have time to make the ornaments. Thanks for sending the goodies over for us, though. :)
Button thinks the ornaments look good. "I love you," she says. I wish we would come to your house today again."
It is too bad we didn't have time to make the ornaments. Thanks for sending the goodies over for us, though. :)
Post a Comment