Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally some R&R!!!
Ron's season opener was last night.
Meaning his first game of the season. The season started last week but you know how it goes. Between surgery and a small mix up in team placement we missed last week.
So to celebrate his season opener and his opportunity to finally go out and do something he loves, have a night out, and hopefully relax a little, we got him a few goodies.
An Easton Bat bag of course!
As our girl puts it.... all baseball pants look funny dad!
( add your own 13 year old drawl to the dad)

And Batting gloves
( which he forgot to use anyways, but it was the though that counted!)



Here he is... all dressed up with somewhere to go!
He is on the the Trinity Trailblazers; out field
( we are hoping to get his team shirt this week)


They are 0-2 right now. but hey the season is still young!
You can follow along at
P.S. Yes we are still living at my parents house... yes it looks like we are going to be here
another 2 weeks yet while they finish the work on our house.... sigh


5 comments:

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

I actually played third and catcher yesterday... I don't know if I ever played those positions before!

Sabrina said...

Really? I thought you played outfield! HA! What a good wife am I!
Did you enjoy either one?

Ron Easton for Dads UnLimited said...

Actually, I enjoyed both! :)

Anonymous said...

I like third base, I used to always play second but then I found out third is fun too!! But don't dispare about the 0-2 record the Nats started worse and their gonna win it all right :P
B

Sabrina said...

I love the family optimism surrounding this team!
Some day just for youse all they ARE going to win it all!